Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Pictures from Jason

Our brother-in-law took some incredible pictures of Naomi just a few days after she was born.  We wanted to share some of them with you.  She is just so precious to us.  We have spent much time admiring God's handiwork in her.  A friend shared before Naomi's birth that we were about to behold one of the Lord's masterpieces when we held her in our arms.  SO TRUE!


 

For You formed my inward parts;
         You covered me in my mother’s womb.
  I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
         Marvelous are Your works,
         And that my soul knows very well.
Psalm 139: 13-14





This was the LORD’s doing;
         It is marvelous in our eyes.
Psalm 118:23

2 comments:

  1. She is so tiny.........Jason did a wonderful job with my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love, love, love these pictures! Jason did a great job! The first one and the bowl pictures are my favorites!
    Have you taken a picture of Naomi by her alpha caterpillar? We wish we would have thought of that at the beginning:) Now I try and match objects back to when she was littler.

    ReplyDelete