Grammie Pammie and Auntie Angela threw me a baby shower in April graciously hosted at our dear friend Jenny's beautiful home. It was such a blessing to be surrounded by so many friends and family that love us and Naomi very much.
Adorable diaper cake covered in handmade hair bows made by Auntie Angela!
Hostesses Angela, Mom and Sissy
I was so glad my precious niece Aliyah could be there. Isn't she a doll? Aliyah and Naomi will be about four months apart and I know they will be sweet friends.
Some Guests
It was such a treat to have Naomi's Great Grandma Abbey there to celebrate!
Cake perfectly matched to Naomi's nursery which is Noah's Ark. It was delicious chocolate and vanilla marble.
Festivities
We greatly missed family that's out of town and couldn't be with us. Amma and Aunt Danielle surprised me with a precious baby album they made especially for Naomi. I was so thrilled and will always treasure it! Each page was beautifully scrapbooked and I just have to fill in all the details and pictures. **Warning** Pregnant Mommy tears flow. =)
We are very blessed to be so loved and supported. I definitely felt "showered" and honored to be among so many godly moms and grandmas that I can look to as examples.


















Ok. I almost started crying to this video back here in NC. I'm SO GLAD to be able to catch a glimpse of the day. Great videoing Greg. Alyssa you are just beautiful and we love and miss you so much. Can't wait to meet Naomi...................
ReplyDelete3 friends in Wisconsin say "HELLO!" You are a beautiful pregnant woman! Your shower looked so wonderful! Can you hardly believe that you have just a handful of days left?!?!? WOW-WOW-WOW! Hugs to both of you! PS: You might have a hard time recognizing our almost 13-year-old these days...lots of growing up!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sending me the invite! I had a very special time with you! The poppies I won continue to bloom beautifully!!!
ReplyDelete