Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

She's Here!

Naomi Rose Paradis was born at 2:09pm on Friday May20th, 2011.  She weighed 6lbs. 11oz., measured 18 1/2" long, and had a full head of beautiful brown hair.  From the moment we saw her, it was love at first sight.  She was alert, active, and ready to cuddle.  We continually praise God each day for giving us Naomi.  She is a miracle that has blessed us beyond what we could have ever imagined.  We are very proud parents and fully acknowledge that she is a gift from God.  Here are some pictures of our little miracle.  Enjoy!


Welcome baby girl.

She's here!

First time Daddy held Naomi!

Blowing baby bubbles

6lbs of pure delight!

 
Getting some sun with Daddy

All Smiles!!!

Tiny and Sweet!

Even her cry is precious

Proud member of the D.A.D.D. Club
(Dad's Against Daughters Dating)

I love you forever Naomi
Love, Mommy

Naomi, we are so glad you're finally here.  We have been awaiting your arrival from the moment we found out you were coming.  Our lives have forever been changed.  Looking forward to every day with you.

3 comments:

  1. I've been waiting to see more pictures of this special little one! She is darling! I'm praying for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS from the 3 WI BEARS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is more beautiful that I imagined. I can't wait to see her next week. You two sure make beautiful babies...........

    ReplyDelete