Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Watch Naomi Grow!

15 Weeks Pregnant - December 2, 2010

16 Weeks Pregnant - December 7, 2010
IT'S A GIRL!!!

18 Weeks Pregnant - December 21, 2010

22 Weeks Pregnant - January 22, 2011

27 Weeks Pregnant - February 24, 2011

30 Weeks Pregnant - March 15, 2011

31 Weeks Pregnant - March 27, 2011

32 Weeks Pregnant - April 2, 2011

33 Weeks Pregnant - April 10, 2011

36 Weeks Pregnant - April 24, 2011
EASTER SUNDAY

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute blog! Love the title, so cute and creative...life with you will be paradise for Naomi! Alyssa you look great pregnant, I know Naomi is going to be just as beautiful as her mommy!! Can't wait to hold her and kiss her! Much love, Auntie Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting your continued growth. You look terrific!!!
    Kyle was all about taking pictures of me when I was pregnant. I was not so much inclined to take the pictures, and thus I got out of a few of the photo shoots. If you look back, I'm pretty sure he did all of those posts. :)

    ReplyDelete